Webroot acts as a firewall and network connection monitor. It is continually updating its software to ensure you have the latest protection software. In addition, this program offers identity protection and system & file protection.
Business User Anti-Virus Protection delivers ultimate flexibility for PC’s, Smartphone’s, Tablets, Server and Virtual Machine security.
All in a single, user-based license provides;
- Simplicity – one license covers up to 4 devices per user.
- Flexibility – one license covers desktops, laptops, smart-phones, tablets, servers and virtual environments.
- Cloud Powered – Business User Protection secures all devices as well as the infrastructure required to support your business.
- Multiple device Management – A single, intuitive web-based management console delivers critical visibility of all devices.
Smarter, Faster and More Effective Protection
- Instantaneous Cloud-Predictive Malware Protection
- Installs, Scans & Protects In Seconds
- No Conflicts with Existing Security or Endpoint Software
- Advanced Offline Protection Against Zero-Day & Highly Adaptive Threats
- Complete User Agent Policy Controls & Protection
- Browser Identity & Privacy Shield
- Feature-Rich Web-Based Management Console
- Powerful Endpoint Agent Commands
- “Last Good State” Endpoint Rollback & Remediation
- Instantaneous “One-Click” Global Support
- System Cleaner Performance & Productivity Tools
Business User Anti-Virus Protection is the next generation of endpoint security. It’s smarter, faster, more effective and much easier to use and deploy.
Deploys in Seconds
- It deploys via the world’s smallest endpoint client that literally installs and protects users in seconds.
Initial System Scan in Under 5 minutes
- Users are quickly up and running, with the first and longest scan completed in under 5 minutes – compared to hours with many traditional endpoints.
- Real-time and always up to date – it uses cloud data centers to instantly protect all users from every new threat Webroot finds.
Doesn’t Slow Devices Down
- It transfers most of the security work to the cloud too, with super fast and efficient scans that never slow devices down.
- A fully remote management is provided through an intuitive web portal—eliminating the costs of a server management console and the ability to log in anytime, from anywhere, to set policy rules for any user.
Doesn’t Conflict with Other Software
- Business User Anti-Virus Protection runs alongside other programs—including security software—without having to uninstall anything to deploy it or try it.
- Extra protection including journaling and rollback remediation to stop malware from affecting the endpoint when users are offline.
This endpoint protection ensures that your network is secure. This system: