Is your practice apart of these numbers??
According to a new report from Black Book Rankings, as many as 17% of physician practices are considering switching electronic health record vendors by the end of 2013 (McCann, Healthcare IT News, 2/19).
For the report, Black Book surveyed nearly 17,000 medical practices that actively use EHR systems (Black Book Rankings release, 2/18).
The report found that of the physician practices interested in switching EHR vendors:
- 80% said their current EHR system did not meet their needs;
- 79% said they did not adequately assess their own needs before selecting an EHR vendor (EHR Intelligence, 2/19);
- 77% said the design of their EHR system is not suited for their practice’s specialties;
- 44% said their EHR vendor was unresponsive to their needs and requests; and
- 20% said their EHR system did not adequately communicate with other EHRs (Black Book Rankings release, 2/18).
The report also found that ONLY 8% of physician practices that are unsatisfied with their current EHR said they cannot afford to switch vendors.
If so MNI can help. Lets chat. Give us a call.
MNI works with the following EMR manufacturers and vendors to deliver the very best in electronic medical records:
- GE Centricity
- GE Healthcare
- IMS (Meditab)
- Meridian EMR
- Netsmart Avatar
- Practice Partner
Marcus Networking also works with many lab interfaces, including:
- Desert Valley Radiology
- Marquis Diagnostics
- Scottsdale Medical Imaging
- Simon Med
- Sonora Quest
- Sun Radiology
- Valley Radiology